Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Louis Albertini and Happy 70th! Anniversary Rose and Lou Albertini April 26 2017

Special wishes going out today to Uncle Lou Albertini, who is not only celebrating his 92nd birthday, but is also celebrating 70 years of marriage to the lovely Rose Dalpiaz Albertini.  This is an amazing milestone and we wish you both many more!!!

We got to see Rose, Lou and cousin Diana Hall recently and they were all as gracious as ever.  We had a grand visit telling stories around the dinner table.  One thing I know I can always count on when I see Rose and Lou is that I will be hearing great stories.

I'm sharing some things you may have seen before, but I find it fun to go back and look again.

I love that this is told in Uncle Lou's voice.

Rose's last birthday as a single girl

Albertini clan celebrating Uncle Lou's 90th birthday in 2015

I just have to sneak this one in here.  Rose is having such a good time and it's a great memory from Jean and Bob's wedding in 1988.

Anyhow, we want to wish Rose and Lou the very best.  I have such respect for a couple that can weather all the storms that 70 years together can bring.  Congratulations!

1 comment: