Saturday, August 1, 2015

August 3 1985

Thirty years have gone by since this day.  I enjoy looking at the pictures again, especially the backgrounds.  It's interesting to note that our parents celebrated their 30th anniversary that summer the same way Jim and I will celebrate this summer that Amy is married.   I hope you enjoy this little trip back to a hot August afternoon.


 I notice Dad's eyes are closed here but I still like the picture.  I think I had to slow him down--I didn't want to race down the aisle since the day was so long in coming.


 Great shot of Jean and Burt.  God Bless them.
So many of these people are gone from our lives but I'm very grateful for the time we had together. 
 I see Paula, Kathy, Nanny, Burt, Judy, Mary Jane hugging. Nice memory.

 I love the informality of this.
 This might be my all time favorite picture of all of us together. 
Two moms and two mothers-in-law
Peter Buteau, Chris (looking very snappy) and Ron
And the classic post party picture. That's when you knew the night was done.  G'night all.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures. The reason it is always so good to look at them is because of all the people who are not with us anymore. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete