Monday, May 6, 2019

New Aunts and Uncles for the Flynn kids

I am pretty sure this is a picture of Barbara Lippman Flynn and her sister Anna Lippman Denning. I have recently received some information about their family straight from Munich Germany and I am happy to announce that the Flynn kids have new aunts and uncles! Barbara and Anna had siblings!!!

It appears their father Thomas was a flour dealer in Munich and lived with his wife Ernestine (maiden name Worle) in the same vicinity of the city of Munich for a number of years. This Catholic family apparently included a number of older siblings, most of whom had "Ernestine" as part of their names: Franziska Ernestine, Konstantine Ernestine (1878-1958); Anna Erestine Babette (born 1880 presumably died as infant); Ernestine Josefa (1881-1896); Barbara (born 1883 and presumable died before our Barbara was born); Barbara Ernestine (ours); and Anna (also known to us).

I am asking my German researcher to continue the search on this family so stay tuned for any further developments.  It only took somewhere near 20 years to  get this far with them, so don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you found these ancestors! Those names are amazing! I am trying to pronounce them! Thank you for finding our roots.

    ReplyDelete