Sunday, July 5, 2015

Siblings on the Irish side of the family

Brothers and sisters.  I've been thinking about them (you) and thought you might enjoy seeing some variations on that theme:


 Thanksgiving 2010
 The Flynn boys (Francis, John and Charles "Dinty")with Mom and Aunt (Anna)
 Chris and I in Gloucester.  I think that's Nanny and Grampie's house behind us a little to the left.
 I see Breyen in there!
 I've always loved this one

 Epic night in Florida one year for Judy's birthday.  Judy's still in her chair for this shot (picture kind of shot)

 Three sisters
 Three brothers
 Unity on Dennison Road
 Three sisters a few years later
 Three other sisters.  This one is kind of scary.
 LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.  Absolute classic.
 Dad and Peter 1940. Snazzy cap there, Dad!
 Flynn sisters--Uncle 4-5's daughters
 The Lippman sisters:  Grammy Flynn and Anna Denning --the other Germans in the family
Nevins kids.  Looks just like our pictures.
It's a special bond and deserves some recognition.  Cheers to mine!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome group of pictures, again! I love them so much. I love the memories they bring to mind, and the history I know and the history that I doin't know!

    ReplyDelete